The Solar Barrel is a free lottery that your homeowners can enter to win back their investment in their new solar system.
Winners are drawn four times a year and each prize is up to a maximum of $3,500.
Make sure you enter all recently installed customers and tell your homeowners of this great opportunity.
How Can I Benefit From The Solar Barrel?
The Solar Barrel is designed to help you sell more solar systems to the homeowners introduced by 3Quotes.
After a homeowner registers their enquiry with us, we introduce the Solar Barrel lottery and how they have the chance of winning back their investment on their new solar system after they buy it from you.
To make the most of this opportunity we recommend you do the following;
- Make sure your sales teams know about the Solar Barrel lottery and have them share it with their clients.
- Use the Solar Barrel as a unique selling benefit to close your sales, eg. buy now and we will enter you in the Solar Barrel lottery to win back your solar investment.
- Enter all of your 3Quotes referred clients into the Solar Barrel after their solar systems have been installed as part of your after-sales customer service routine.
We hope this helps you close more sales and achieve a great cost per sale result from the Solar Leads we provide to you.
Who Can Enter
- Any homeowner who has recently installed a solar system and who was introduced to you by 3Quotes.
- The homeowners must have purchased and paid for their solar systems from a Solar Installer referred by 3Quotes.
- Only one entry is permitted per household, and or purchased a solar system.
When Are The Winners Announced
- The Solar Barrel draws will occur on the following dates;
- 31 May 2021 – Winner announced soon
- 31 August 2021
- 30 November 2021
- 28 February 2022
- Entries in each Solar Barrel draw must be lodged via the Solar Barrel portal not later than 5pm (EST) on the day of the draw.
- Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the Solar Barrel draw.
- Winners agree to provide 3Quotes with a testimonial regarding the services provided by 3Quotes and the Solar Installer from whom they purchased their solar system, and also supply photographs of the installed solar system.